Monday, September 1, 2008

Been Tagged

I've been tagged by Kim from the colorful bee!

Here are the rules:
1) Link to the person who tagged you
2) Post the rules on your blog (this is what you are now reading)
3) Write 6 random things about yourself (see below)
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them (This is only a game)
5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog
6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up

Random Things About Me:
1. I have over 60 first cousins.
2. English was not the first language of either of my parents. Spanish & Italian were. Sometimes I end up speaking Spanalian.
3. I call my car Crayola.
4. I love to travel. I am hoping to go to South Africa next summer. I often go to places where the surf is good.
5. My favorite family recipe is Ceviche made with fresh shrimp from Mazatlan.
6. Majored in Chemistry at UC Santa Cruz.

You've been tagged!
phydeaux
inklore
adorkable
creative blessing
jamaica
Play along if you'd like.

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Haha, OK, I've posted my random things! :)

Vee said...

love your random facts, what color is your car? have a great week!

Inklore said...

Hi there. I just played along:)

Becca said...

awesome blog!!! Love the Blonde song, brings back such memories!!!